SASKATCHEWAN IMMIGRANT PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM
The Saskatchewan PNP, better known as the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) can potentially provide an easier and/or expedited means of entry into Canada. Saskatchewan reserves and retains the right to nominate eligible applicants to the federal government for landed immigrant status.
Some of the streams of the SINP have imposed application caps. A quick consultation of the SINP website will provide an updated list of caps and determine if your program is still accepting applications.
International Skilled Worker Category
The International Skilled Worker Category is for applicants with a valid full time permanent job offer in Saskatchewan. This program may or may not be accepting applications due to program caps within the province and/or federally
Requirements for International Skilled Worker Category:
- Score a minimum of 60 points on 100 on the point assessment grid
- In the past ten years, have a minimum of 1 year of work experience in your intended occupation.
- Have obtained a minimum score of 4.0 on the Canadian Language Benchmark assessment.
- If the occupation is in a regulated trade or compulsory occupation, proof of appropriate licensure is required.
- Between the ages of 18 and 59;
- Have an offer of full time permanent employment from an employer in Saskatchewan that is either classified as a Type 0, A or B occupation with the NOC classification or is a designated trade.
The International Skilled Worker Category is subject to applications caps for both applicants applying with a job offer and applicants applying without a job offer.
Saskatchewan Experience Category
This category of application is designed for foreign nationals who are already living and working in Saskatchewan who want to become permanent residents. the program is divided into a number of streams.Existing Work Permit Sub-Category:
Skilled workers who have been working in Saskatchewan for 6 months under a closed work permit or under the International Experience Canada program qualify. Your full time permanent job offer must be from the company you have been working at for the past 6 months.