In order to receive a Canada Visitor Visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must show that they have sufficient funds to maintain themselves and their family during their stay.
- Applicants must not be searching for work or planning to start working in Canada.
- Applicants must have no criminal background and be willing to abide by all of the country’s laws.
- Applicants who intend to stay with relatives or friends should obtain letters of invitation from their sponsors as well.
- Applicants from certain countries are required to get a temporary resident visa.
- Certain applicants may be required to meet additional entrance criteria depending on their profile.
The Canada Visitor Visa process requires you to meet the following criteria:
- A valid passport with an expiry date that is after six months or more.
- Documents that prove you have enough ties to your home country.
- Financial statements that prove you have enough funds to support your stay in Canada
- A letter of invitation from your relatives if you are planning to stay with them
- Medical clearance certificate if you need to undergo a medical exam before your trip
How Airways Immigration Services Can Help You?
With our extensive experience in Canadian immigration, Airways Immigration Services can help you make the strongest case for your Canada visit visa. Our teams will help you with:
- Identifying the best strategy to get your visitor visa
- Advising you on how to present your case so the chance of a personal interview is minimized
- Advising you on finances to be shown
- Advising you on documents to be presented
- Filling of forms
- Review of all your documentation